Simply So, Darling pieces are created from polymer clay and upcycled junk store gems. Polymer clay is a non-toxic and durable material that will serve you well when properly cared for.
Consider these tips to keep your jewelry looking as lovely as the day you received it:
- If a piece becomes dirty, gently wipe it with a slightly damp cloth.
- Do not let beauty products come in contact with jewelry, especially the polymer clay. Beauty products include items like hairspray, makeup, perfume, and more.
- Do not bathe or swim while wearing the jewelry. Remove before any activity that might include water or excessive heat.
- Store your new pieces in a safe area and place in a jewelry box when traveling to avoid cracks or broken pieces.
- Do not allow small children to play with the jewelry as small pieces could be a choking hazard.
The pieces coming out of this shop are durable and handcrafted to last. However, if something breaks on one of your purchases, contact me so we can discuss the issue and possible solutions. In this case, please be prepared with your proof of purchase and an image of the item.
Keep in mind that I cannot refund or replace pieces that were incorrectly cared for.